Crusader Kings 3 Ruler Designer Update Released
The new update for Crusader Kings 3 has been released. In the update, various quality of life changes were made to in order to offer a more fluent gameplay. Also, Paradox Interactive released the Ruler Designer feature for the strategy game Crusader Kings 3 via a free update.
This feature allows players to fully customize saints and sinners, geniuses and scammers, handsome thugs, and ugly scholars. Apart from the Ruler Designer feature, a new patch has also been released that brings several important updates and bug fixes to the game.
- Select the king’s starting site and then log in to the designer.
- Add features and fine tune the skills section. Be a brilliant strategist or divine administrator.
- Play as any cultural, religious attribute, or male or female.
- Customize your character with thousands of options including looks, hair length, skin color, eyebrow shape and much more.
The 1.2 patch coming to the game brings many fixes and innovations for Crusader Kings III.
Some of the new features;
- The Execution List has been added to track executions, war killings, and (known) murders based on the characters in the game.
- Heraldic interface improvements have been added.
- Siberian Paganism has been added to the game as a new belief feature.
- Ugly characters now have more exaggerated facial features.
- There have been changes in the rules and options. Nudity is no longer a rule, it can be used as a game setting. The rule set can now be configured to affect the frequency of their artificial intelligence marriages.
Finally, Steam, Paradox Store, and other online retail suggested retail price for Crusader Kings III is $ 49.99 / £ 41.99 / € 49.99.
To read more game news, click here.