Cyberpunk 2077 Third Person Camera Mode Released [How To Install]
An independent developer created a third-person camera mode for Cyberpunk 2077. The mode, which is being distributed free of charge; allows you to play the game from the third person’s perspective. Although the mod is not at an excellent one, it will satisfy the players who love the third person camera view.
A mode was shared for Cyberpunk 2077, the most discussed game of 2020 and the most likely to be discussed game of 2021. This mod, prepared by independent developers, allows you to play the game in a third person view. Although full of bugs for now, this mod will change your view of Cyberpunk 2077.
The mod, shared on the website called Nexus Mods, is a first for Cyberpunk 2077. However, we can already say that this mod will not be the last. Because both the developers of this mod and other developers are continuing their work on Cyberpunk 2077 at full speed. So what does this mod add to Cyberpunk 2077?
Game overview after installing the mod
There is not much we can convey about the mod. It only allows you to play the game from the third person perspective. However, as we have just mentioned, this mode is not yet at a perfect level. For example, the camera shakes when the character is walking. Many other problems like this are present in this mod for now.
How to install Cyberpunk 2077 third party camera mode?
In order to experience this mode, which is currently under development, you need software called Cheat Engine and Cyber Engine Tweaks. However, we can state that if you follow the steps we will talk about now carefully, you will not encounter any problems.
- Download Cheat Engine using the link found here and install it on your computer.
- Download the files of Cyber Engine Tweaks with the link found here. (Nexus Mods says the files were successfully scanned for viruses, but we still recommend that you scan.)
- Download the third-person camera mode files for Cyberpunk 2077 using the link found here.
- Copy the downloaded mod files to \bin\x64\ in the folders where the game is installed. If modification permission is requested, repeat this process after backing up the original files.
- Open Cyberpunk 2077.
- Start the Cheat Engine application.
- Define Cyberpunk 2077 in Cheat Engine.
- Press 5 and then the `button.
After completing these processes, you are ready to use the codes that will make the mod work. Follow the steps below in order;
If your character is a woman;
- After entering the code Game.AddToInventory(“Items.PlayerWaPhotomodeHead”, 1), confirm it.
- Confirm the code Game.EquipItemOnPlayer(“Items.PlayerWaPhotomodeHead”, “TppHead”) as before.
If your character is male;
- Confirm the code of Game.AddToInventory(“Items.PlayerMaPhotomodeHead”, 1).
- Game.EquipItemOnPlayer(“Items.PlayerMaPhotomodeHead”, “TppHead”) also confirm this code.
The mod installation process is complete.
What we have explained so far will ensure that the mod is installed successfully. But a video was shared showing how to install the mod in case you run into any issues. The video, which you can access using the link found here, explains in detail how to install the mod in the Steam version of the game.