GeForce Now System Released For iPhone and iPad
Members of the system will now be able to play most of the games in the GeForce NOW library on iPhone and iPad. NVIDIA announced the release of GeForce NOW in beta version on IOS Safari. Members will now be able to play most of the games in the GeForce NOW library on iPhone and iPad.
GeForce NOW members can access mobile devices on IOS 14.2 or iPadOS 14.2 versions via https://play.geforcenow.com/. Also, GeForce NOW iOS Safari beta is available in North America and Europe, including Russia. In the near future, the service will be active in GeForce NOW Alliance partner regions. Also, NVIDIA is working with Epic Games to integrate the touch support for Fortnite.
Finally, other GeForce NOW announcements are:
• Service quality was improved.
• The latest GeForce NOW game launches include Watch Dogs: Legion with RTX, Between Us, and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. There will also be RTX support in the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077.
• Support for GOG will be added very soon.
• Chrome webRTC browser-based experience will expand to more platforms in Q1 next year.
• Zain, the new GeForce NOW Alliance partner, will soon expand its cloud games to Saudi Arabia by releasing its beta version. Also, Taiwan Mobile has removed the GeForce NOW service from beta.
Latest Games in GeForce NOW:
- Bee Simulator (New version on Steam)
- Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead (In Epic Games Store and Steam – November 19)
- Poker Club (on Steam – November 19)
- Elite Dangerous (Free on Epic Games Store – 19-26 November)
- Rising (Epic Games Store version)
To read more game news, click here.