There is news that will make mobile game lovers happy. Brawl Stars, one of the most popular games on the mobile platform; has received a new update that will delight fans as of April 12. With the new update called the Golden Arm Gang; two new warriors named Belle and Squeak have been added to the game, while dozens of costume designs have been published for players.
Supercell, the name behind successful games such as Clash of Clans and Hay Day, brought a new update to Brawl Stars as of April 12. Developments and innovations that will please the players are constantly ongoing. With the new update released, two new warriors and dozens of different costumes have been added to Brawl Stars, while in-game arrangements have been made.
Two New Characters For Brawl Star
In the new update called Golden Arm Gang, two new warriors named Belle and Squeak have been added to the game. Belle is a Chromatic warrior while Squeak has become part of the Star Wars trio.
The chromatic warrior is endowed with powers named Belle, Shocking, Positive Turns and You Are Punished. The Shocker, in the main attack category, consists of long-range electro arrows, while Belle, thanks to the Positive Turn and Banned powers, prevents her opponents from reloading and at the same time gains a shield.
When we examine Squeak, which has become a part of the Star Wars triad, we see that the new warrior has a bomb attack that explodes shortly after clinging to the ground or on enemies. Squeak, which consists of the drooling Ruff leaves on his toys, can increase the damage he deals with the enemy and slow them down at the same time thanks to his Chain Reaction and Super Sticky powers.
Requirements to have new costumes;
- Arch Enemy Bea | Supercell MAKE: 79 Diamonds
- Neko Bea: 79 Diamonds
- Gold Neko Bea: 149 Diamonds
- Lantern Sandy: 149 Diamonds
- Marshal Ruffs: 79 Diamonds
- Golden El Belle: Brawl Pass (level 70)
- Musketeer Colt: Brawl Pass (level 1)
- Bar Fixtures 8-Bit Power League: 25,000 Star Points
- Quick Musketeer Edgar: 79 Diamonds
- Tara Foe of Fortune: 149 Diamonds
- Amber de la Vega: 149 Diamonds
- Handmade Surge: 49 Diamonds
- Pure Silver / Gold 10,000 / 25,000 Gold; Nita, Spike, Gene
Finally, click here to read more game news.