PUBG MOBILE Mirror World Mechanics Breakdown
So, everything you need to know about the PUBG Mobile 1.7 update, which includes all-new Mirror World Mode and Pass Royale features.
The creators of the world’s most popular battle royale game, PUBG Mobile; have also released the patch notes for the game’s upcoming update. These patch notes will give players a good overview of the PUBG Mobile 1.7 update features that they will be able to experience after installing the update on their devices.
As a matter of fact, a large portion of PUBG Mobile‘s success can be attributed to the fact that the creators always deliver something fresh; and exciting with new updates published every two months. Furthermore, players like becoming active users of the game as a result of collaboration with well-known individuals, businesses, and other games. The most recent crossover is Arcane, an animated series based on Riot Games‘ League Of Legends.
Mirror World (Starts November 16, 2021)
- With the two dimensions merge, a unique Mirror Island will be available in PUBG Mobile.
- Enter the floating Mirror Island and fight as heroes from the League of Legends’ official animated series ARCANE.
- Transform into either Jinx, Vi, Jayce, or Caitlyn to battle against other players with new weapons and skills.
New Royale Pass
- Royale Pass Month 5: Mirror Realm starts on November 19, 2021 and ends on December 19, 2021
- It brings in plenty of attractive cosmetics, including; Vanguard Suit and Lethal Creepster set alongside a backpack and KAR98K and MK47 skins.
Click here for more gaming news!