Riot Games Released 10.23 Patch Notes For Teamfight Tactics
Teamfight Tactics is an auto battler game developed and published by Riot Games. Patch notes 10.23 for Teamfight Tactics have been released. With the new patch, Talon, Ashe, and Warwick we nerfed in this patch while, Zed, Akali, Katarina, Kalista, Lillia, Lee Sin, and Kayn got buffed.
Teamfight Tactics 10.23 Patch Notes:
Finally, With the latest patch, the significant changes to Xin Zhao’s ability have made him a successful attack power bearer for warrior compositions. In addition, Aphelion ‘turrets’ ability to trigger attack effects and build mana has been removed to eliminate Guinsoo’s Fury dependency. However, The most exciting change of the patch is the addition of additional item lists to the 10, 11, and 12-round rout streak for looters. In addition, K / DA little legends (both ALL OUT and POP / STARS) will be up for sale this week.
- Some improvements have been made to champion movement algorithm. This change will result in more consistent behavior. This is most evident at the beginning of the war when the champions interact with each other.
- With the selected summons counting as having twice the star level, the 6 summons became extremely powerful in the early stages of the game. The health debuff reduces the initial stamina, while the mana buff increases the tank effect in the later stages. Crowd control immunity will make Supreme Judge Galio much more reliable.
- Meaning of all Galios: 50/150> 75/150
- Demon Lord Galio (6 summons) Base Health: 1750> 1650
- Supreme Judge Galio (9 summons) is no longer affected by crowd control for 8 seconds after being summoned.
- Supreme Judge Galio (9 summons) Base Health: 2500> 2250
- Supreme Judge Galio (9 summons) Base Attack Damage: 400> 320
- Fixed ability critical hits not working if they were already connected to an attack that was critically hitting.
- The item panel no longer automatically returns to the property screen when the store is opened.
Click to read our other news about the game world.