Riot Games Releases 10.24 Patch Notes For Teamfight Tactics
Teamfight Tactics is an auto battler game developed and published by Riot Games. Riot Games released 10.24 patch notes for Teamfight Tactics.
Riot Games has activated the 10.24 patch of Teamfight Tactics. With the new patch, Azir, Diana, Lissandra, Nami, and Pyke weakened, while Aphelios, Akali, Xin Zhao, Jhin, and Sett, who needed more attention, got buffed. Additionally, Jarvan IV, Yasuo, Lulu, Zed, Cassiopeia, Warwick, Yone, and Jinx were balanced a bit.
- Fixed an issue where Ashe was triggering too much attack effects during Pardon.
- Base Damage of Players per Phase: 0/0/1/2/5/10/15> 0/0/2/3/5/8/15
- We are slightly increasing the chances of the elected to come out.
- Summoner: Selected summons will no longer grant Galio twice the star level of the selected unit. Gives +1 star level.
Contribution of a 2-Star Selected Summoner to Galio: +4> +3
Contribution of a 3-Star Selected Summoner to Galio: +6> +4
- Looter: Fixed a bug where the value of loot gained after 11 losses was less than targeted.
- Looter: The probability of getting Yetish Neeko from 6 loot loot has been slightly reduced.
- Chosen Bonus Attack Damage: 30> 20
- The attack power of the Elected affects Bu Yasuo, Aphelios, Zed, Xin Zhao, Ashe, Jhin, Talon, and Warwick.
- Zz’Rot Gate’s Creature Attack Damage: 150> 100
Finally, click to read more game news.