Taleworlds Entertainment is Developing a New Game
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord developer Taleworlds Entertainment is working on a new game. Preparations continue for a project that has not been officially announced.
As a matter of fact, Taleworlds Entertainment, the developer of the Mount & Blade series, is looking for a software engineer to work together on gameplay design. At the beginning of the announcement, it is stated that they have opened such a job for a project that has not yet been announced though. With the success of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, the company has turned its direction to developing new games, unfortunately, there are not many details about the next game.
In addition, after a long wait, the company, which brings players together with Bannerlord, may soon announce a new game. Now, the new job posting they created shows that they’re looking for a software engineer for an unannounced project. Finally, the job announcement made by the company for the open position is as follows:
- Able to work with a team of engineers, artists, and designers to create high-quality games
- Able to write clean and testable code Requirements:
- Strong C # programming skills
- Comfortable working on an existing code base
- Ability to work with a team and communicate with artists, designers and other engineers
- Fluent English
- Passion for playing and developing video games
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Science or related field
- Automated testing methodologies and game development experience
However, the studio states that it is working on an unannounced project with this advertisement it has opened for software engineers with the above-mentioned features. The company does not have any other released games other than the Mount & Blade series. This announcement could herald a new IP or a new game in the series though. Finally, click here to read more gaming and tech news.