Patch notes 11.5 for Teamfight Tactics, the auto battler style strategy game developed and published by Riot Games, have been released. We shared the weekly update notes of the game with you in this news. With this update, strong compositions have been weakened by champion adjustments, and low-performance compositions have been strengthened.
This arrangement will increase the competition in the game. Since most of the events that determine which players will participate in the World Championship will be played in this update, many changes have been made that will not shake the meta. The update to the game this week does not contain much detail.
Patch Details Are Given Below
With Riot Games releasing Patch 11.5 for Teamfight Tactics, Lulu, Veigar, Swain, Yone, Trapping Claw, Static Dagger, and Morellonomicon have been strengthened, Janna and Death Sword have been weakened, and Samira and Sunfire Cloak have been edited.
- Shield Amount of the Guards: 150/200/275> 150/200/250
- Armor of Pioneers: 100/250/500/1000> 100/250/500/800
- Magic Resist of Pioneers: 20/40/70/100> 10/25/50/80
- Shield Amount of Diana’s Ability: 175/250/350> 200/300/450
- Nasus Ability Damage: 350/550/750> 350/550/850
- Nidalee’s Meaning: 0/70> 0/60
- Yasuo’s Ability Attack Damage Ratio: 180/185/190%> 190/200/210%
- Shield Amount of Janna’s Ability: 250/300/400> 250/275/350
- Lulu’s Meaning: 80/150> 75/140
- Akali’s Ability Damage: 175/250/400> 200/275/450
- Sivir’s Ability Bonus Attack Damage: 100/200/400> 100/200/350
- Veigar’s Ability Damage: 450/600/900> 500/650/1000
Aurelion Sol, who takes advantage of the mage bonus, now uses his second ability after 0.1 seconds.
Morgana: Magic resist reduction effect on tooltip has been removed.
- Sejuani’s Ability Stun Duration: 2.5 / 3/6 seconds> 2 / 2.5 / 8 seconds
Samira’s ability now deals base physical damage in addition to a percentage of her attack damage.
- Samira Ability Damage: 0/0/0> 15/25/40
- Samira’s Ability’s Attack Damage Percentage: 50/60/80%> 30/40/60%
- Yone’s Ability Mana Cost: 20> 10
- Death Sword’s Initial Charge: 4> 3
- Damage of Statikk Dagger: 60> 65
Trap Claw’s throw now travels faster. Yes, you heard it right. Trapping Claw is now effective against Aurelion Sol. Finally, click here to read more game news.