Xiaomi today launched the Mi NoteBook Pro X, which has been the topic of headlines due to leaks for some time. With its OLED screen and 60Hz refresh rate, this computer provides the user with a clear vision.
As previously reported, Xiaomi‘s new laptop does not come in a low-cost option. The Mi NoteBook Pro X, which the business supplies with high-end capabilities, may be classified as being in the higher segment.
Mi NoteBook Pro X is powered by 11th Gen Intel Core i7 processor
The Chinese manufacturer’s latest laptop is powered by 11th Generation Intel Core i7 and i5 Tiger Lake CPUs. This computer, which outperforms expectations in terms of performance, also has a metal body that is resistant to wear and tear thanks to the CNC manufacturing technique. Furthermore, the computer has a fingerprint scanner above the power button, a built-in camera, a full-size keyboard, and a touchpad.
Mi NoteBook Pro X specifications
- Super Retina OLED display with 3456 x 2160 pixel resolution (3.5k) (600 nits brightness, 100% sRGB and sRGB DCI-P3 color gamut and 60Hz refresh rate)
- 3.3GHz 11th Gen 11th Gen Intel Core i7-11370H (4.8GHz) / 3.1GHz i5-11300H processor (4.4GHz), Intel Iris XE Graphics, 4GB GDDR6 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti GPU
- 16GB/32GB LPDDR4x 4266MHz RAM- 512GB/1TB PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 operating system
- 720p webcam
- Fingerprint scanner integrated into the power button
- Full-size backlit keyboard
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, 1 x USB-C, Thunderbolt 4 x 1, HDMI 2.1 x 1 and USB-A 3.2 Gen2 x 2
- 48.9 x 240.2 x 17.5~18.47 mm size and 1.9 kg weight
- 3.5mm headphone/mic jack, 2 x 2 speakers powered by Harman audio technology
- 80Wh battery with 130W Type-C fast charge up to 11.5 hours of use
Mi NoteBook Pro X cost
Xiaomi‘s new notebook, the Mi NoteBook Pro X, is available in space gray. The pricing for the i5 model is $1,238 USD, and the price for the i7 variant is $1,549 USD. It is unclear whether the computer will visit our country.